Roush Stainless Steel Quad Tip Active Axle-Back Exhaust for 2015, 2016 and 2017 GT Premium Model Mustangs.
Whether you're cruising to pick up the kids or racing on the strip, Roush has the perfect mode for your Stainless Steel Quad Tip Active Axle-Back Exhaust 421927. Upgrade your exhaust system on your 2015-2017 GT Premium Model Mustang to inherit the sound you want and need. The full stainless steel construction offers massive four-inch tips and a mandrel-bent, high-flow muffler for peak efficiency and custom sound/tone.
Engine the rumble of your V8 engine with Roush's axle-back exhaust. The stainless steel offers corrosion resistance and high flow mandrel bends that include servo-controlled valves to tailor your exhaust note. The included console-mounted selector switch has a brushed aluminum finish and seamlessly switches between four different preset and custom modes operated through the active Exhaust app for iOS.
Features and Benefits:
- OE Quality Engineering and construction for long life
- Dual Tip, High-Flow Mufflers
- Massive 4" Quad Chrome-Flashed Tips
- Made of Corrosion-resistant 304 Stainless Steel
- Uses OEM Hangers and Mounting Points
- (4) Setting Modes (Touring, Sport, Track and Custom)
- Included Custom Programming via WiFi OBD2 Interface to Roush Apple iOS Application
- Brushed Aluminum Console Mounted 4 Mode Selector Switch
- Easy Plug and Play Installation
Active Exhaust Features:
- TOURING: closes exhaust valves completely to keep the exhaust volume at an absolute minimum.
- SPORT: quiet during normal driving conditions and more aggressive under acceleration. The accelerator position and vehicle speed are used to determine valve position for a more aggressive sound.
- TRACK: maintains the opening of exhaust valves without restriction to the raw sound of your GT Premium Mustang. This mode is not legal for street use and is intended for track only.
- CUSTOM: creates a custom sound map with our iOS application, personalizing the exhaust tone to fit your lifestyle. The ROUSH active exhaust app gives you full control over valve position based on rpm, vehicle speed and accelerator position.